Essential family cycling
The easy bicycle holiday in north Vietnam are a great way to experience the color and flavor of Country. Our tours combines some of the best destination in Vietnam with explore Halong bay.
Day1: Hanoi cycling ( cycling 40km )
You will ride along a bank of Red river, through farms, fruit plantations on the old riverside in the north of Hanoi, visit temples and practice Buddhist way of life . Optional of Farry Boat trip crossing rive, continue cycling to Son Tay ,visit Duong Lam village by bicycle, local family lunch. Learning traditional life of local people . Cycling on other side of rive or driving back to Hanoi by mini bus. Overnight in Hanoi
Day2: Hanoi-Halong city (cycling +- 42 km) (B,L,D)
Bikes along a mix of asphalt road through bank of redriver deltal. Continue to Dong ho village cross beautiful rice field of Red river delta. Stop on the way for visiting ButThap Pagoda one of the largest in the Northern Vietnam now. An hour visiting here we will cycling on bank of river before getting van for driving to Halong city. Overnight in Hotel in Halong city. ( 3 star hotel )
Day 3: Halong boat cruise(B,L,D) no cycling
Free time in the morning until 11:30, transfer to Halong boat central.
Join boat excursion Halong bay with Canary boat
Overnight on boat ( 2 private cabin )
Day 4: Halong bay- Hanoi(B,L) cycling 20 km
in the morning still folow canary cruise programme , lunh on boat. Boat will cuise back and drop off around 12h:00. Meet van driving back to Hanoi with stop over for easy cycle around 1.5 hours.
Transfer to hotel in Hanoi. End of Sevices
Price: 395 USD / Adult
315 USD /kids ( 9 and 11 years old children)
- English speaking local cycling tour guide
- Accommodations in home stay and hotel around trip as mention with in 3 star hotel.
- 1 nights hotel in Hanoi with 3 star hotel
- Meals as noted: B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner.
- Cold drink: water, tea, coffee, juice,fruit with banana, mango, apple
- Halong bay package tour in Canary cruise ( 23 hours )
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary
- Ground transportation with mini bus ( 100% transportation stand by ).
- Additional guides where necessary.
- Sight seeing for visiting per itinerary and permits.
- Basic medical
- Bike hire TREK4500
International airfare; meals not noted on itinerary; optional tour; Vietnam visa; insurance other than basic medical ; optional tipping to leader, guides and local staff; excess baggage charges; international airport taxes; cost of medical immunizations; items of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).