Hanoi Biking Tours 5 hours
If you are looking for a tour of Hanoi, no better way to see the city than on a bike tour with us. Exploring Hanoi by bike provides an exciting and totally different way to see Vietnam is famous capital city
Tour depart : 9:00 at Opera house
riding to old town, visit old house , Hanoi citidel , Hochiminh mausoleum… then riding back to Opera house . End of tour in 13:00 .
Total distance : 17 km
Highlight of visiting
- Hoan Kiem Lake: Thanks to the special geographical features, Hanoi city is surrounded by big rivers and has many lakes inside its area. Located in the heart of the city, Hoan Kiem Lake is one of the most famous lakes in Hanoi with a symbol of ancient turtle tower placed in the middle of the lake. Moreover, this beautiful lake is home to many impressive architectural works considered as valuable treasures of the city such as Pen Tower, the Huc Bridge, Jade temple, Nghien tower.
- Temple of Literature: this site is considered as the first university of Vietnam. Today, Temple of Literature has become a popular tourist destination of Hanoi. It is the place used to award certificates of merit to students with outstanding achievements.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: It is rated as a highlight of Hanoi tourism. 36 Hanoi streets in Hanoi Old Quarter still retain their appearance from the 19th century with the ancient houses and alleys. Visiting to this site, tourists can explore the inherent peaceful places in Hanoi as well as the beauty of Hanoi people, who are friendly and hospitable.
- Tran Quoc pagoda: It is like a lotus flower. The pagoda is located on the western peninsula of West Lake, Hanoi, built from the reign of King Ly Nam De. In the pagoda, there are many historical and cultural relics, such as the statue of Buddha worshiping in the upper court, especially the statue of Shakyamuni. The temple is an attractive destination, attracting many Buddhists and visitors to visit.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House and the Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh Museum and the One Pillar Pagoda are highlights of the complex. This construction is built for people who want to come and pay their respects to ‘Uncle Ho’. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex is a very interesting and meaningful place for those who first come to Hanoi City.
- One Pillar Pagoda: Placed nearby Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda owns unique architectural structure with a square structure located on a stone pillar. Its special architectural point make the pagoda become one of the popular tourist attractions in Hanoi.
Price: 55 USD/person
English speaking tour guide