Mai Chau (Hoa Binh) peace and quiet is the place that makes you want to escape the noisy city and immerse in nature, enjoy relaxing moments after stressful working days.
Mai Chau is a beautiful, poetic valley of Hoa Binh province, 140 km northwest of Hanoi. If you love peace, tranquility, looking forward to mingling with nature, Mai Chau is an appropriate destination. This place will seduce you by the pristine, rustic beauty of mountains, forests, especially the unique culture of ethnic minority communities.
Hanoi – Mai Chau ( 2DAY MOUNTAIN BIKE )
Active biking ( +- 95km, 65% off road ), broken road, car track.
Day1: Hanoi-Hoa Binh-Mai Chau.( 45 Km )
Transfer to Hoa binh- Moc Chau with 3 and half hours drive, Biking down on single track to MaiChau , lunch. Pm cycling back road to Thai hill tribe villages . Dinner and homestay in Thai minority villages.( L, D )
Day2: Mai Chau- Hanoi
Am off-road biking from MaiChau to HoaBinh (40km) , lunch. PM transfer back to Hanoi by Van ( B,L )
. End of tour in Hanoi.
Price: 225 USD /person
Tour including :
- English speaking local guide
- accommodations in local hotels, and home stays around trip as mention. ( Note: local homestay around trip are basic standard.)
- meals as noted: B= breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner
- drink with cola, water, coffee, tea, energy drink …when you cycling.
- sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary
- Vehicle support by minibus.
- additional guides where necessary
- entrance fees and permits