A family bike trip is a great way to experience the colors and flavors of the Vietnamese countryside with your kids. Our tour combines some of the best cycling in Vietnam with time to rest and explore. Cycling brings us closer to life in Vietnam, where welcoming locals share our love of bicycles. You will travel to visit ethnic minority villages in Mai Chau – Pu Luong, then ride to the limestone mountains in Tam Coc where is like a miniature Halong Bay.
Day1: Hanoi – HoaBinh-Mai Chau (cycling 30 to 40 km) (L,D)
Breakfast. Early morning transfer to Hoabinh a beautiful valley surrounded by spectacular karst rock formations and picturesque rice paddies. Bikes along a mix of asphalt road through Thai village and across rice paddies to Lac village.
Overnight in home stay of Pomcong village
Day2: Mai Chau- Cuc Phuong (+- 45km) (B,L,D)
We Cycling down hill on the single track ( +- 12km) to Pho Doan, one of the most beautiful terrace rice field in Vietnam. Riding on flat road to CamThuy. driving to Cuc Phuong National Park on Hochimiinh highway.
Overnight at Cuc Phuong Guest House
Day3: Cuc Phuong – Hoa Lu – Ninh Binh ( cycling 40km) (B,L,D)
After listening to the dawn chorus of Gibbon song, spend part of the morning exploring the flora and fauna of this unique national park. Leaving Cuc Phuong ride down to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Set amidst stunning scenery this area is known as the Transfer the last few km on Highway 1 to the hotel.
Overnight in Ninh Binh- Tam Coc
Day4: Ninh Binh – Trang An-Kenh Ga- Hanoi ( cycling 33km) (B,L)
An early morning start to pedal through the rich farming land of the Red River Delta to Trang An, spam boat excursion Trang An includes ranges of towering limestone mountains, dry caves, under water caves, flooded primeval forests, rivers and a very diverse ecosystem. The mountains of Trang An crisscross the area creating 31 ‘secret’ valleys many of which are flooded. The rivers run through the mountains forming spectacular under water caves. There are some patches of forests on limestone mountains and some in flooded valleys. Trang An is home to 310 species of plants, 30 species of animals and 50 species of birds. Continue riding to Kenh Ga, one more boat trip excursion the daily life of country side before driving back to Hanoi. End of services in your hotel in Hanoi.
- English speaking local cycling guide.
- Accommodations as mention on itinerary: 1 night in guess house 1 star, 1 night in home stay , 1night hotel in Ninh Binh with home stay or hotel
- Meals as noted B= breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner.
- Cold drink as coffee, tea, cola, juice, energy drink for cycling.
- Fruit as banana , mango, green dragon …
- Sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary.
- 100% ground transportation by mini buses.
- Additional guides where necessary.
- Bike hire with Giant XTC for Adult, BMX or Novara MTB for Kid
- meals not noted on itinerary
- insurance other than basic medical
- optional tipping to leader
- cost of medical immunizations
- items of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
View this post on Instagram